On August 18, 2022, the Southern Food Corporation held a meeting with Mr. Nguyen who has been an officer of the Corporation over the years. The ceremony was honored to welcome the presence of:
- Mr. Nguyen Trung Tin – Former Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Ms. Duong Thi Ngoc Trieu – Former Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Mr. Vo Quang Diem – Former Deputy General Director
- Mr. Do Liet Hung – Former Deputy General Director
- Mr. Truong Thanh Nguyen – Former Deputy General Director
- Ms. Cao Thi Ngoc Hoa – Former Deputy General Director
Along with officials, civil servants, retired officers and all incumbent officers of the Southern Food Corporation.
This is a good tradition of Vinafood II to visit, encourage and wish health to the retired officers who have held working positions in the Corporation. At the same time, showing respect for the contributions and dedication of the previous generations to the development of Vinafood II.
During the conference, on behalf of the Board of Directors of the Corporation, Mr. Tran Tan Duc – Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee cum Deputy General Director was in charge of quickly informing the operation situation, the results of performing the tasks of the Corporation in the first 6 months of 2022 and the implementation plan in the last 6 months of 2022.
According to the leaders of Southern Food Corporation, the first 6 months of 2022 are extremely challenging, requiring the Board of Directors and all officers and employees to work together with high determination to achieve the originally stated goal. To realize the growth target as planned, the Corporation has implemented a number of key tasks expected to contribute to the results and revenue in 2022 such as:
- Innovating management in the direction of centralization.
- Rearrange the organizational structure at the Corporation’s Office.
- Strengthen the control mechanism in the direction of inspection and supervision.
- Applying information technology to production and business
- Develop new customers in the Philippines and African markets.
On the traditional day of the Corporation, Mr. Nguyen Huy Hung – Secretary of the Party Committee, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Southern Food Corporation, expressed his deep thanks and wished the former retired officers good health, happiness, well-being, continue to accompany and have comments to make the Corporation more and more developed and stronger.
Ms. Duong Thi Ngoc Trieu – Former Chairman of the Board of Directors representing the union of retired cadres sent her thanks for the affection that the Board of Directors and all employees of the Corporation have given her. Along with that, we express our joy when the Corporation’s activities after the Covid-19 pandemic have returned strongly, ready to overcome challenges and continue to contribute to the field of food production in the country.
Some more photos from the traditional meeting: